ISOSWO offers several resources to its members and those interested in learning more about local, regional and national solid waste management issues and opportunities.
- Free SWANA eSessions: ISOSWO offers SWANA eSessions at host facilities in each field office area at no charge to attendees. Pre-registration is required.
- Regulations: A listing of the relevant solid waste regulations from Iowa Administrative Code 567.
- Links: A listing of relevant government, regulatory and non-profit organizations dedicated to advancing the solid waste industry.
- Young Professional Scholarship: Funding to attend a national conference, open to those 35 years or younger OR 5 years or less of working in the solid waste industry OR less than 2 years of experience in your current position or organization)
- Grant H. Flint Scholarship: Educational funding for sons, daughters, grandsons or granddaughters of a SWANA Member (sponsor) in good standing at the time of recommendation, selection and award.
- Classified Ads: A listing of used solid waste equipment for sale, industry job openings, RFPs and more.
- E-Newsletter: Non-SWANA members can sign up to receive periodic e-newsletters from ISOSWO. E-newsletters include information related to solid waste activities, events, issues and opportunities.
- Iowa DNR Contacts: Iowa DNR's Land Quality Bureau periodically sends an updated contact list to ISOSWO to aid our members in communication with IDNR.